Feb 5, 2010

Fofo by El Willy Night


Fofo by El Willy is a Spanish Tapas restaurant owned by my best friend Elaine's aunt in Central, HK. What I considered a good dinner includes great company and I didn't realize how much I miss my best friend. Today I finally have the appetite to eat something that will stay in my stomach.

SO, I wanna talk about the restaurant first. The atmosphere is very comfortably surrounded by a lot of penguins and everything is purely white. This makes me feelextremely relaxed. Tidiness issomething I always look for when I come to a restaurant or someone's office. Due to beginning stage of opening, this restaurant makes me feel really clean and tidy.

Penguins are so cute hahaha, look at the penguins lamps so adorable!! Food are delicious there! I am very proud of Elaine's artwork for the menu, name card and the reserved signs. Good job babe! I enjoyed some laughters last night and for the first time in these couple weeks that I am very blessed to have good friends around the world. Most importantly, I did not vomit!

Ben said I lost chuck of weight and even J. Diddy said i look smaller. Though it's my intention to lose weight but I dont know if my health condition is at the right state. I am going to get a body check up when I am back in TW.

After dinner, I spent some quality time to catch up with my best friend. We've known each other since we were 16 years old, and ironically we were never in the same high school. She was the reason I used to obsessed with hello kitty and I used to pick her up all the time after she finishes classes.

And me being so sentimental, I can only say that I truly miss my best friend.

No comments: