Feb 14, 2010

Fashion for Relief Haiti




Today is the first day of New Tiger Year in Chinese Lunar Year, so I woke up extra early to help out my mom for the crazy Chinese New Year Festival Activities. I also wanna take the time to tribute the wonderful Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief show,
a spectacular charity fashion show and auction event. Please see the clips at the following, also check out the www.care.org/fashionforrelief to donate a little big of you contribution of your red pocket money. I know I did, every cent of it!

Note 1* I think Kelly Osbourne looks awesome after losing that chuck of weight
Note 2* Nobody rocks the catwalk like Naomi Campbell
Note 3* I get all sentimental when the little tribute of Alexander Macqueen collection came out!
Note 4* What is Chris Brown doing in the show? Fine Charity trumps everything!
Note 5* I LOVE CHERYL COLE, she might not be Victoria Beckham but hey she's pretty damn hot!

No comments: