Jan 2, 2010

2010, r u ready for me?



My 2009 wasn't bad at all consider how my 2008 was!! But my 2010 has begun really depressing...like really depressing thanks to my dad...I know he's all getting old and really worries about my and the entire family's future. But I really just wanna set my 2010 to be as positive as possible! However, dear daddy just wont leave me alone. He had this long chat about he's really concern about how i handle my business and how he does not want to be my ATM machine forever.

I agree with him most of the part and at some point, I just wanna quit and start a 9-5 working job. Then, my stubborn self tells me that I shouldn't be a quitter. I should prolong what I started and finished it. My dad told me that I didn't give myself a back up plan which I agree but I'm just lost!! I hate being indecisive but I also know that I can't just give up everything! This year will be the key year for me. I really have to give it all and give it a last shot.

I decide I am going to do things differently and quiet opposite of what I would normally do. If I can not reach my goal this year, maybe I would really consider giving it up. I have this feeling that 2010 is ready for me but I am not ready for 2010 yet...I am not going to think about anything during my Korea Trip then I am off to reality land.

Maybe I will be ready for 2010 by then....

No comments: