Jan 30, 2010

Autopilot Mode


Did you know 5 months = 20 weeks? I dont really know why I agree to have this long ass break as a torture for myself? I mean I know but this is so so long and today is only been a week which means I have another 19 weeks to go. Then guess what??? We just agree to talk in June that just means there's no actual date and this just sucks!!

I've decided to go on Autopilot Mode like a robot which what I've been doing for the past week. I am in this numb period. I'd been working non-stop and keep myself so busy so I dont have a split second to think about what's going on...cause once I think about it then I collapse and started crying non-stop. Cupcake had been really stressed and I wish I could be a better friend to comfort or give some advise but then I am stuck with words. Then I realize I can't give out much of care and love when I can't even handle my own issue. And that leads to a realization that E. Bass need to do the same.

Right now I just know I have shit load of works and these workloads are waiting for me to deal with it. I am not going to quit on myself so the only way is to stick to it. Never gonna be a quitter and I just wanna make it to the final line. Not sure if I am gonna be the Champion but I have to at least make it to the final line. Autopilot Mode cause I just have to!

No comments: