Dec 2, 2009

Simplicity is my name

I am a simple girl who tries to simplify my life to the mini-mum. I do however enjoy mix and match when it comes to clothes, home decoration and design weddings. Throughout the years, I really learn not to deal with dramatic people. Some people carries drama with them not by purpose but they just let drama follow them, affect them and join them. I tried not that bothering me. I once told a friend that "it's their drama until it affect you then it becomes your drama." He was very pleased with my saying.

I was young once (not that I wasn't young anymore) but I was once very into creating drama. I make things out of proportion to be angry, upset or even depress. Then, I realize life is way too short to be making things too big of a deal. No one is gonna care if you are angry, upset or even depress for those unnecessary incidents. Then why hold grudges when no one gives a damn? When you grow older and wiser, you will really learn to let go and move on. I know I sounded sentimental but really I am not. There are alot of things and ppl that need me to focus on.

I am happy with what I am. I have a lot of acquaintances that I dont remember that I have that long of conversations with. I have a lot of friends that I dont keep up nor do they keep up with each other's lives. I have a lot of good friends that I dearly miss and wish I can see them more around the world. I have few that I hang out when I am not working. I have fewer that I discuss and update my personal life. When I look at my speed dial, 1) Mom 2) Dad 3) Office 4) Baby 5) My assistant 6)~8)My Colleagues 9) My housekeeper. My social circle is very SIMPLE. I know who my real friends are!

I am content with my life cause my main focus is my work, my career, my projects and my clients. I am happy to surround me who thinks I am important to them. My life is simple and....

Simplicity is happiness!

No comments: