Dec 3, 2009

Crib? Home? Collection?


I am obsessed with Instyle Celebrity Home Section. I mean I am a Instyle magazine fan but Instyle China? Come on!! Until I find out that they do features (straight copy from American Instyle) Celebrity Home AND Chinese Celebrity. Yay....I enjoyed reading this section a lot.

While baby tells me my home is not homey, I really begin to dislike my place too. Why? I am a shallow person. My place is NOT pretty and for all my life. I've never lived at a place I called myself comfortably happy living in. How sad? I know I can't keep looking at celebrity home and hoping my crib, home turn into that nor I want to. I really just need a place that's you know MINE. My daddy had promised me thousand times that he will and will buy me a place. However, as much as I want to believe him. I DON'T. Which makes me decide to BUY ONE MYSELF! Yap you heard me!! You damn did.

I dont know how long is this fucking thing gonna take but I am telling you. I will maybe far far far away from the city but I fucking will. Home really represent one's personality. Look at the celebrity home then you will know. Characteristically represent each person's favor, personality, style.


When I look at my place, No style. You know how much I hate being OUT of style?? Look at my baby for instance! Dude...he's too much of a fashionista! But dear, your home doesn't speak about you YET.

I am really hoping that by Monday, I will know for sure whether I am moving or not! Pray for me guys!

No comments: