Dec 5, 2009

Do you have that BRAND that symbolize you?

I used to own a poster of all the infamous 80s Supermodel with super duper mini short skirt in one of those Versace AD on my wall on top of my bed. I know Versace is not the most fashionable label in the public eye cause it's crazy, it's bold and it's definitely FLASHY.

BUT...if you take a closer look @ the recent Versace Show, it somehow shows a little bit of grace and elegance. I like to show-off, no doubt. I mean if I have the body for it, I will be very showy with my body. I was once very comfortable with my figure so I showed alot. Baby said I like slutty shit. I totally disagree, you dont get to show your curve when you are 50 years old unless ur a cougar. Well, figure speech.

Baby said he's more D&G, I said "Cavalli". Yes we both wild animals :P I have that leo in me that I like flashy, colorful items yet a bit of elegant touch to it. I am the ghetto fabulous type. I like all the tight fitting, ok....I miss all the tight fitting shit. When will I be there? Soon I hope....

Do you have that Brand that says it's YOU....? Aileen said she stepped into Versace, she started saying "Ariel Ariel Ariel!!" DO YOU?

No comments: