Aug 24, 2010

Out of all the movies about Coco Chanel......



Out of all the movies about Coco Chanel, I like Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky the best. I guess cause I like
Anna Mouglalis alot.

When I was younger, I tend to like exotic looking girls. However, now that I am older I like elegant looking girls more. I learnt how to admire all sort of beauties. Coco Chanel is one of the kind. People who know me will know that I love to Wikipedia everything. I got my big bday present from my daddy and I requested a Chanel Bag!! Now I am fascinated with my favorite Black and White of course I need to wikipedia Coco Chanel.

Coco dated some of the most influential men of her time, but she never married. The reason maybe found in her answer, when asked why she did not marry the Duke of Westminster. "There have been several Duchesses of Westminster. There is only on Chanel".- Quoted by Wikipedia.

I am deeply impressed with this type of confidence. Well you just wait and see!


No comments: