Dec 9, 2007

Petey-My boyfriend



Yes, this is my boyfriend. After few years of unknown dating series, I've found myself a very "stylish" boyfriend. His name is Petey...Yes that's how i call him and will forever refer him as P in my blog.

So Petey doesn't reside with the same city as I do. Petey is now a teacher in Japan but hopefully we'll be locating in the same city one day. Petey is also from Vancouver and yes I've known him for nearly 7 years and always have the hots for him. Though it's kind of interesting how things just happened but I gotta say everything happens for a reason. Intuition tells me this will happen and it did.
Petey calls me princess which I dont like but supposedly it's not a bad thing according to him

Petey is coming for Xmas and New Year along with hottie couple Christine and Tony from HK. I really hope this Christmas and New Year will be different. Finally with joy and laughter with loved ones.

Now where the parties gonna be huh?

No comments: